1. Follow the steps in “How to create a solo mode contract.”
2. Open the contract in “My Contracts.” From the “Overview” tab, select “Add Primary Stakeholder”:
Note: You will not be able to change your schedule of prices once you add a primary stakeholder.
3. Search for the company you wish to be your primary stakeholder from the list or invite a new company if they are not already in your ContractComplete database:
A. Search for company in database:
- You can you the industry filters to narrow down your search
- Click “Select.”
- Choose if the stakeholder will be able to edit the contract:
- Click “Save.”
The company will now be your primary stakeholder and your contract will no longer be in solo mode.
B. Select “Invite New Company”
- Enter all details of the recipient and company name. Select “Add” to invite more than one person from the same company:
- Once you have added all the recipients, click “Send.”
An email will be sent to the recipient(s) with details on how to join ContractComplete.
- Once the user has joined ContractComplete, proceed with step 3.A.