1. Open Your Company’s Tenders and select the contract you want to negotiate bids in:
2. Select the “Submissions” tab to review all bidders and select which bidder you want to negotiate with:
- Click “Negotiate with bidder”:
- Click “Open Negotiation.”
The negotiation is now open. You and the contractor can freely propose changes to the contract scope before finalizing.
A “Negotiation” tab will load.
3. Make any revisions to the pricing in either the schedule of prices and/or provisional items. All changes will be reflected in the “Negotiation” tab under the “Summary of Changes” heading:
You will see the item’s change in unit price and total amount, as well as the net change for all items.