1. Once a tender or contract is created, find it in “My Bids, Tenders, and Quotes” or “My Contracts” and select the desired contract. Click on the “Schedule of Prices” tab.
2. Enter contract items as well as a quantity, unit type, and unit price for each item. You may also add a description for each item (optional).
3. Add subcategories to items.
- To create subcategories for an individual item, select the
button beside the desired item
- You can create as many subcategories as you wish for each item and add additional subcategories to customize the pricing structure and breakdown items into smaller components:
4. Edit and save your item list.
- Use the toolbar at the top to edit, save, and rearrange items in the list:
- You can change the order of each item as well as the indentation and out dentation to change subcategory location.
Expand or Collapse all contract items and subitems
Export Schedule of Prices as a PDF, CSV, or excel file
Add, Edit, or Delete unit types
Review previous revisions to the contract
Import your excel file into the Schedule of Prices. Click on the link to learn how to import an excel file: