1. Open Your Company’s Tenders or Contracts and select the desired contract. Scroll down in the “Overview” tab until you find “Configurations”:
Here is where you will see a list of the default holdbacks included in all contracts.
2. Select “Add Default Holdback” and choose what defaults you wish to include in the contract:
- You can also add new holdbacks and include them as a default in future contracts:
3. Set the payment terms:
- Set a due date on the holdbacks from either when the invoice was issued or when payment was certified:
- You can also add an early payment discount. Set the number of days and discount percentage:
- Click “Save” once you have completed the payment terms.