Some of the challenges with software development are timing, delays, and road mapping. Does that Sound familiar! Much like construction, there has to be a process from initial consultation, conceptual planning with a number of phases on our way to substantial completion + the never-ending maintenance planning so the process runs smoothly. In addition, construction stakeholders have to be forward-thinking, always hunting for the next projects. Kind of like Tuckman’s model of forming, storming, norming, and performing. Development stages in all examples are nearly synonymous; there is a process. Nevertheless, the new release is here, and below we list some of our eTendering and Contract Admin improvements.
Bid Management Improvements:
- Allow individual bidder resubmissions with adjustable deadlines so you can allow bidders to fix mistakes.
- Bid invites can be forwarded within their company so everyone in your “office” is on the same page.
- Read-Only option for secondary stakeholders so you can give your clients and any other additional stakeholders real-time access to bid and contract progress. But let’s make sure they don’t mess around with anything.
Construction Phase improvements:
- Auto-populate letterheads for payment and change documents with the client, contractor and consultant details
- Performance improvements for larger Change Orders + change requests.
- Single SAVE button for editing and configuring documents so you can edit your documents faster
*Top 5 Favorite eTendering and Contract Admin features:
- Instant bid-tabulation at the deadline
- historic line-item data pop-up for cost-estimating so no need to keep referring back to massive spreadsheets
- Auto-addenda builder so all of your changes are captures
- Smart-spreadsheet-importer: recognizes various contract styles
- Only allow submission of complete + compliant bids: with automated bidders checklist
Ready to make a change? Booking a demo is the first step!