Starting construction phase contract admin? This is exciting news! However, it often consists of informal processes making it difficult for contractors and consultants to stay organized and resulting in costly mistakes. Some examples that our clients have given us include:
- Change orders going through an informal approval process and approval happening at a much later date (or worse, rejection after completion of the work)
- Inability to track project progress or having inaccurate project updates
- Missed payment certificates
- Verbal RFIs introducing confusion at a later date
- Invoices that are poorly formatted, hand written, or otherwise difficult to read
This is all very stressful, so why do these things keep happening? It just so happens that all of these problems have a common solution: unit price contract admin using ContractComplete.
ContractComplete developed an affordable and easy to use software solution for contractors, civil engineers, and landscape architects. Our focus is on being the industry leader for unit price contracts. During the construction phase you and other stakeholders can collaborate to propose changes, issue change orders, keep track of progress, process payment certificates. This will keep the team on the same page to optimize work efficiency.
Throughout all phases of a project, including the construction phase, the team at ContractComplete will be there for support and to answer your contract admin questions.