We had an enormous year creating new features for our engaged users. The positive feedback and praise will fuel our new developments in 2020. Instilling project performance is our vision, but our mission is to bring the people that make it happen together and provide them with a trustworthy SaaS product that actually makes an impact.
- Bid-levelling enhancements: review qualification notes and balance RFP price submissions for instant line-by-line tender-tabulation.
- ContractComplete milestone – Administers bids for over $10M of work.
- Formal Quick-Quote Creator – on production – Use legacy data to create fast , professional, and competitive estmates.
- April 3rd, 2019 – (Ontario) Bill 66, Restoring Ontario’s Competitiveness Act, 2019
- Optimized Mobile eSigning – Authorize change requests from anywhere – we use OneSpanSign
- Public Planroom URL backlink – Great for automating submissions for public/company site opportunity postings – Click to try.
- Enhanced Change Request/Order workflows – generate CCN, CCO, CN, request contractor pricing, proposed changes + Authorize anywhere.
- Solo Mode – All stakeholders can collaborate or choose a completely independent workflow tool
- Multi-office divisions – improvements to user permissions + scalability
- Bid-Audit – examine bidders engagement at any time
- October 1st, 2019 – (Ontario) – Construction Act: Bill 142 – Prompt payment regime, accelerated dispute resolution, proper invoice.
- Quantity Quoting – allow for line-by-line comparison of quoted quantities (estimate of material, annual inflations, durations of work units etc.)
- Daily Commercial News no longer monopolizes publishing Certificate of Substantial Performance and other mandatory notices in Ontario. See Link2Build and Ontario Construction News
- Payment Certificate Update – A digestable template improvement showing all the holdbacks/retainage to date, original contract value + changes
- Fillable forms – One window Submission!!! – remove print-sign-scan and aching-breaky form filling workarounds.