We had an great year creating new features for our engaged users such as fillable bid forms, change order requests, and more! The positive feedback and praise will fuel our new developments in 2020. Instilling project performance is our vision. But our mission is to bring people together and provide them with a trustworthy SaaS product that actually makes an impact.
The Good Stuff: New Features
- Bid-levelling enhancements: review qualification notes and balance RFP price submissions for instant line-by-line tender-tabulation so you can get a true comparison.
- ContractComplete milestone Administers bids for over $10M of work.
- Formal Quick-Quote Creator on production you can use legacy data so you can create fast , professional, and competitive estimates.
- April 3rd, 2019 (Ontario) Bill 66, Restoring Ontario’s Competitiveness Act, 2019
- Optimized Mobile eSigning Support for OneSpanSign so you can authorize change orders anywhere
- Smart-Spreadsheet-Importer Powered by Artificial Intelligence so many spreadsheet formats are now accepted!
- Public Planroom URL backlink Great for automating submissions for public/company site opportunity postings Click to try.
- Enhanced Change Request/Order workflows generate CCN, CCO, CN, request contractor pricing, proposed changes and authorize anywhere.
- Solo Mode All stakeholders can collaborate or choose a completely independent workflow tool so you can use ContractComplete on more projects now!
- Multi-office divisions improvements to user permissions and scalability so your firm’s other offices can join in on the party
- Bid-Audit examine bidders engagement at any time so you know how many bids to expect
- October 1st, 2019 (Ontario) Construction Act: Bill 142 Prompt payment regime, accelerated dispute resolution, proper invoice. This may affect you so make sure you’re aware of the new rules.
- Quantity Quoting line-by-line comparison of quoted quantities (estimate of material, annual inflations, durations of work units etc.)
- Daily Commercial News no longer monopolizes publishing Certificate of Substantial Performance and other mandatory notices in Ontario. See Link2Build and Ontario Construction News
- Payment Certificate Update A digestible template improvement showing all the holdbacks/retainage to date, original contract value + changes in order to improve compliance
- Fillable Bid forms One window Submission so no more need for print-sign-scan and aching-breaky form filling workarounds.