At ContractComplete, we strive to make project bidding processes easy and simple for Developers, Civil Engineers and Landscape Architects so you save time and money! Here are three ways we can save you and your team time and money with our unit price contract management platform!
Saving Time and Maximizing Efficiency!
As you know, many construction projects fall behind schedule. Timelines can fall behind due to: a lack of communication, poor organizational systems, limited access to bid documents, contractual misunderstanding and these are just to name a few.
Not to worry! ContractComplete can help you save time and maximize your efficiency! Here is how ContractComplete can start saving you time:
- Real time communication through the software so everyone is in the loop.
- All paperwork, documents and files are compiled into one place. (Yay! No more confusing Excel Spreadsheets!)
- Ability to track contract progress and drawings, and certify change orders or payment certificates at any time.
- Know when bidders view documents, and hold them accountable with ContractComplete’s full audit trails.
- Put less time towards paperwork so you can focus on your business objectives.
Why spend and lose money where you don’t need to? Put simply, ContractComplete is a top solution to save you and your team money. For example, here are ways we can cut your costs, just to mention a few:
- Say goodbye to wasting money on paper.
- Ensure bidders complete required pricing without modifying a contract.
- Generate more revenue by closing projects quicker.
- 25% discount for ASLA Members.
Making Things Simple!
Looking for an easy-to-navigate bidding software? Look no further! ContractComplete eliminates hassles that come with unit price contract management, so you can focus your time on landing more business and growing top line revenue. For example, ContractComplete can do all of the following and more:
- Generate beautiful documents automatically in response to specific actions taking place.
- Automatically compile customizable bid review documents at the close of tender.
- Create payment certificates when an invoice is submitted.
- Automatically create and easily approve/reject change orders when bidders submit a contemplated change notice.
- Stay informed about bid updates with ContractComplete’s news feed and email notifications. (That’s right – no meetings required!)